Thursday, August 8, 2013

Starting School

This week has been filled with meetings and prepping, organizing and chaotic messes, as well as two different modes: sitting still for a long time or running around like a headless chicken.
But I've almost made it through the week! Praise the Lord! And have enjoyed my time so far.
Because of my busy schedule this week, school stuff as well as after school stuff, I haven't really had time to do any crafty things. . . Well I've made power points, posters, handouts, and a bunch of other things. But today I've been given permission to go crazy with art! :) Well ... sort of. Today the person I share a classroom with told me that if I ever want to spruce up her signs and stuff like that to feel free!

So I JUMPED AT THE CHANCE!

And I designed (thanks to pickmonkey.com) a few posters for the classroom. I think the one I like the most is this one.
I also did another poster just for fun titled: Drama Llama.
 It's for a coworker who has this cute little llama in her class. I hope she will like it .
I know I could have done better with cutting the llama out, but I really like the colors. I'm going to be printing these out tomorrow and putting them up in the classroom!


I have a few things to look forward to on this blog. Coming up, I'm going to try out a couple of recipes, I have this Swedish Cook Book that was an engagement gift (now it's 2 years old) that I really should cook from. I also have the cook books my mom bought me, as wells a few others. Let's just say I have a lot of cookbooks that need to be used! So, I'm going to start working my way through them. Picking through the recipes that I don't like, and choosing recipes of food that I will actually eat. So there will be no duck recipes to try for me.

Another thing to look forward to is, that, I do have a tutorial coming out on Tuesday. The tutorial will be on how to make a baby dress out of a old t shirt. For all of you out there who like to sew, or want cheap baby clothes, this tutorial will be for you!!

Until the next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment