Monday, July 29, 2013

First Day New Job!




Today was my first official day at my new job. So it mainly consisted of meetings all day.
But that didn't stop my heart from going on a few roller coaster rides. I'm not very much a meeting person, I'm more of the hands on type. All throughout the day I was itching to see where I'd be teaching, where the "creativity" would take place. I felt like a kid who was itching to play outside, but stuck inside doing my homework. (which is good for me and I did learn a lot, but we all know playing is more fun!) Throughout the day I was in need of comforting voice, to settle me down. And the verse that kept coming to me was...

 Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.." 

It's so comforting to hear that, Don't be anxious about anything... and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. .. I definatly was at fault, being anxious and worried about the new school, the new year.... But once I settled down and listed to God and his word, and I gave him my request, I knew that it would be all good. He is in control. 



I hope you will enjoy the little tid bit and insight into today's personal experience. I didn't really have anytime to do artsy craftsy fun stuff today,,, But I did make a little post card in reference to today's experience. I like to think that it's from God to me. 

more to come later,
blessings.





No comments:

Post a Comment